Ahoy there, musketeer!
Anna is Sadie's best friend. As Sadie's best friend, Anna frequently gets roped into Sadie's 'adventures'.
Anna takes some if not all of the same college classes as Sadie and travels around with her as she wants to be an archaeologist as well. Anna's family owns a stable with horses (though she's scared of them), and since she travels around to the same places Sadie does, it can be assumed that her family is fairly wealthy.
Dear journal, have I not told you yet about Anna?
Bad Sadie! She's my best friend. Heck, for most of high school, she was my only friend. We were both a bit too eccentric for the other girls - me with the archaeological obsessions, and Anna with the fear of horses and the gift for gambling and the tendency to laugh at just the strangest times. I remember when Norma Howard tried to frame me for pickpocketing: Anna, no more than two thirds her weight, jumped on her back, wrapped her arms around her throat, and just rode her around campus screaming, "Justice! Justice!"
She's the sister I never had. That's all there is to it.
- Ahmose: The Main Adventure (Valentines Day) (appearance)
- Felix: The Main Adventure (Christmas, Valentines Day) (appearance)
- Nigel: The Main Adventure (Christmas, Valentines Day)
- Roland: The Main Adventure (appearance)
- Sterling: The Main Adventure
- The Anna Adventure
- The Bigglesworth Adventure
- The Big Movie Star Adventure
- The Book from the Low Countries Adventure
- The Ebbets Field Frame-Up Adventure
- The Evelyn Adventure
- The Platypus Adventure
- The Royal Family Adventure
- The Serpent Empire Adventure
- The Zul in New York Adventure
- Roland: The Egyptian Adventure (appearance)
- Felix: The New Orleans Adventure (appearance)
- Roland: The New Orleans Adventure
- The Quickfinger Adventure
- 1931 Turkey: The Main Adventure (appearance, if you have beaten Sterling: The New Orleans Adventure)
- Two Adventures Together
- Anna has a fear of horses, yet her family owns stables. Perhaps this is how she learned to fear horses? After all, when Sadie visits those stables, she does remark that Anna's mother is "still breeding them mean"...
Relationship with Anna: The Best FriendEdit
|Inspiration Name||General Boost||Skill Boost 1||Skill Boost 2||Skill Boost 3||Skill Boost 4||Skill Boost 5||Type Boost||Required Relationship Level|
|Friends Forever||1||4 Listen||4 Patience||0|
|Onto Your Tricks||1||5 Relationship||10|
|I Think You're Overreacting||2||4 Patience||4 Tolerance||20|
|Remembering What You Forget||3||6 Problem Solving||5 Awareness||30|
|Good Conversation||4||7 Diplomacy||5 Hope||5 Relationship||40|
|Good Instincts||5||7 Deduction||7 Problem Solving||5 Cryptography||50|
|Outside Perspective||6||7 Problem Solving||7 Resolve||6 Awareness||3 Hope||60|
|You Can Count On Me||7||7 Self Knowledge||7 Resolve||7 Empathy||7 Relationship||70|
|Braver Than You'd Think||8||7 Courage||7 Resolve||7 Problem Solving||7 Poise||80|
|Trusted Advice||9||8 Awareness||7 Conscience||7 Resolve||7 Hope||90|
|Faithful Friend||10||10 Courage||8 Diplomacy||7 Resolve||5 Problem Solving||12 Relationship||100|