What is the meaning of this? Thievery? I think you've finally gone mad, Lorelei.
Mesud Osman is a minor character in 1931.
- In actuality, 'Mesud Osman' is an (obvious) cover for Zul al Zan. (Whether he acquired the identity of an actual person or fabricated a fictional one is unclear.)
- Zul uses Mesud's mansion to store goods he had 'acquired' and planned on fencing or giving back to their original countries.
- While Sadie is in Egypt during Ahmose's Turkish Adventure, she stays in "Mesud's" mansion.
- Lorelei questions him after accusing him of 'acquiring' some of her artifacts. Zul states that his disguise has worked for a long time (somehow).
- Zul did nothing to conceal the scar over his eye while in his Mesud disguise, so how nobody saw through it is astonishing.