"If you look back on your life and the words that leap to mind are ‘alone,’ ‘tired’ and ‘frail,’ maybe you’ve been cheating yourself of the things really worth living for." ~Scheherazade 'Sadie' Keating
Scheherazade 'Sadie' Keating is not a typical archaeological student. Instead she is Evelyn Carnahan meets Elena de la Vega, a bit of Amelia Peabody, with a high dose of Elle Woods added in. A year in Sadie's life may seem like a lifetime to others...
Meet colorful characters!
All of the characters, who they are, what they do, and where they appear
Travel to exciting locations!
All of the locations and what they have to offer
Embark on daring capers!
All capers and guides for how to complete them with the best results
Henry and Morgana Keating were archaeologists and adventurers who never came home. Now their daughter intends to follow in their footsteps...
It's 1930, and as the world slides ever deeper into the Great Depression, Scheherazade 'Sadie' Keating sets out on her first year of college - a year of travel, romance, danger and discovery. Together with friends and family, she'll chase her parents' last mystery across five continents and choose a future for herself along the way.
1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum is the latest story-driven RPG from Black Chicken Studios, Inc., spinning tales of pulp adventure, exotic locations, occult horror, and sweet romance that'll require well-honed skills and a whole lot of inspiration.
- Bug fixes for 1931 will not be implemented until Victory Belles comes out.
- Approximate ages for main characters (and Ruddy, Zul, and Lorelei) have been released. They can be viewed on the individual character pages.
- In-depth information about Zul was released on the official forum. It can be read on the Zul al Zan page.
- Zul al Zan will have his own route in the sequel.
- Stress and Wits Block Achievements have been fixed in a Steam update.
- Trading cards were implemented for the Steam version as well as badges and emoticons.